header header header header header
Housebasementsuite walkup hirise condos
Go To Laws for Landlords
CPLEA's Public Legal Education Blog

Winner of the 2007 Alberta Consumer Champion Award of Distinction
Funding from the Alberta Real Estate Foundation gratefully acknowledged. AREF

Home > Becoming A Tenant > Just the Facts > Services > Advice & Assistance

Advice and Assistance

If you Need to Talk to Someone:

  • Landlord and Tenant Advisory Boards Staff can assist you with enquiries, questions, and possibly mediation.
  • Service Alberta This call centre (1-877-427-4088) can be accessed from anywhere across the province.
  • Alberta Health Services Contact Alberta Health Services if you have a question or complaint relating to public health.
  • Legal Advice There are services available to help you select a lawyer and access legal advice if you have limited financial means.

April 2011