Please note that CPLEA does not provide any residential tenancy or dispute resolution forms. If you are looking for forms, please refer to the following:
Please note that there are no standard residential tenancy forms in Alberta. However, forms are available from different organizations within Alberta for a fee. You may want to check with the following organizations for further information and whether they have a form that is relevant to your situation:
- Alberta Residential Landlord Association (located in Edmonton)
- Calgary Residential Rental Association
- Medicine Hat Community Housing Society
- Red Deer Central Alberta Women’s Outreach Society
- Printing Unlimited (located in Fort McMurray)
If you are looking for Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution (RTDRS) forms, go to Service Alberta’s RTDRS website.
- Service Alberta –Landlord and Tenant Disputes – Find commonly used application forms, affidavits, notices and tip sheets.
TIP: Did you know there are options to help people who may not be able to pay the filing fee for their legal matter. Information on waivers can be found here: “Waiving a Filing Fee”. If you need fee waivers for your landlord and tenant matter (Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service) you can obtain them directly at the RTDRS office. For more information see: ‘“Request for RTDRS Fee Waiver and Statement of Finances.”